March 19, 2020
Hello Insane Paintball/Airsoft/Dart Tag Players,
We want to share our current practices regarding the COVID-19 impact on our nation. This is a difficult time for everyone, and we are doing our best to keep things running as normal as possible. Hopefully this will allow you to make the best decisions about your upcoming visit to Insane. At this time, we are still open and running, but as always, the health and safety of our customers and staff is a priority. We’ve made some changes to our procedures and processes during this time to best serve our customers the best we can. Please read below for information on your bookings and availability of when the playing fields will be open for business.
Q: Are you hours different?
A: At this time we are still offering our regular hours of play for walk on play which are 5pm-9pm on Friday nights for airsoft, 10:30-5:30 Saturday and 1pm-6pm Sunday for paintball and airsoft. If this changes we will post it to our news page on our website as well as to our Facebook page.
Q: I won’t be able to attend due to the current health situation. What happens with my booking?
A: We have amended our policies to allow guests to make the best decisions for each individual and family. These policies apply to all guests who have a pre-paid booking with Insane.
1) DATE CHANGE? Customers are welcome to change the date of a reservation to a future date as many times as needed. If you do not know of a specific date yet that is fine. Just contact us when you are ready to reschedule. There will be no change fees assessed.
2) TAKE A CREDIT? Guests are also welcome to cancel their reservation and will receive a credit for the full value of the booking that can be used in the retail store or playing field at any time whether it be for another group, individual field fees broken up into multiple visits, or store merchandise.
If you would like to change the date of your reservation or convert the amount to a credit, feel free to reach out to us anytime at email@example.com or by phone at 423-624-2121.
Q: We’re still planning on coming. What are you doing onsite to help minimize risk?
We have heightened our cleaning procedures onsite which include increased cleaning and sanitization processes for rental gear, staging areas, tables, bathrooms, credit card machines, doors, etc. We always take priority in keeping rental equipment safe and clean, but if you feel that it would be safer for you to stay home we fully understand and support that decision.
Q: What happens if you are forced to close?
A: We will provide full refunds for any group that is unable to attend due to a mandatory closure that affects their scheduled date. If this happens we will contact each group leader directly as soon as possible.
Q: This has to be difficult on small businesses like Insane Paintball/Airsoft. How can I help?
A: Thanks for asking! Your support is much appreciated! There are three things you can do that would be hugely helpful.
1) BUY STUFF! We offer all of our inventory on our ebay store located http://www.ebaystores.com/insanearmory . We are still shipping products daily and any sales are helpful. Remember, we also have GIFT CARDS that can be redeemed in the field and store which are great for gifts or future purchases for yourself. Give us a call at 423-624-2121 and we can always get one mailed to you.
2) Paintball Memberships and Airsoft Punch Cards! Insane Paintball Yearly Memberships are $49.99 which include free field fee each visit with your own equipment plus 2000 round cases of paintballs for $49.99. Airsoft punch cards are $99 and give 5 weekend passes for the price of 4. These can be purchased by phone at 423-624-2121 and mailed out for use on future visits.
3) Make a booking for the future! If you know you plan to register a group for later in the year, consider logging on our website and making that booking today at https://www.liveinsane.com. Every booking is VERY helpful for us and we would love to know you’re coming to see us later in the year!
Thanks so much for your support. We look forward to things getting back to normal as soon as possible. If you have any questions please call us at 423-624-2121 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.