insane is home to 40,000 square feet
of indoor airsoft action!
area of operation
An indoor airsoft field that has 40,000 square feet of exciting playing area comprised of battle hardened buildings, shipping containers, crates, and vehicles.
A wooded battlefield with buildings, cars, mounds, and other structures to play behind. (Can be utilized for weekday private airsoft groups)
A battlefield designed to simulate an urban environment featuring 4 two-story buildings and 10 one-story buildings. (Can be utilized for weekday private airsoft groups)
A regulation X-Ball paintball field designed for scrimmages and tournament play.
An indoor dart tag (Nerf) arena for players not quite ready for paintball or airsoft.
friday5pm - 9pm
saturday10:30am - 5:30pm
sunday1pm - 6pm
FIELD FEE WITH COMPRESSED AIR
Includes FREE weekend pass valid for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for weekend purchased.
Rental (Gun, Tank, Mask) + $19.99
[Ammo Not Included] above price
NEW RECRUIT RENTAL PACKAGE
- Field Fee
- Tippmann Air Powered Rifle
- Unlimited Air Fills
- High Capacity Magazine
- Full Coverage Face Mask
- Barrel Cover
- 1000 bb's
- Recommended for ages 12 & up
$8.99 and up
$15.99 and up
We offer multiple weights of bb’s starting in 2500 counts at competitive prices. Rental guns are required to use bb’s purchased from Insane Airsoft.
[TAX NOT INCLUDED] All prices are subject to change without notice.
single item rental
thermal no fog mask$N/A
barrel cover$6.99 [Yours to Keep]
[TAX NOT INCLUDED] All prices are subject to change without notice.
Our Rules of Engagement: Safety Is Our #1 Priority
In order to play at Insane Airsoft, there are certain rules that must be adhered to:
1. CALL YOUR HITS! Cheating will not be tolerated.
2. All combatants must wear a full face mask with solid lens that seals around eyes and covers mouth, nose, and ears. No mesh eye coverage allowed.
3. Never remove face mask when in an area marked “Mask On”.
4. All combatants must keep a barrel cover on their gun when not on the field of play. All pistols must be holstered when not in use.
5. All combatants must check in and have a wrist band on before reporting for duty.
6. Maximum Gun Velocity - AEG Electric Guns is 1.4 Joules with .30 bbs. HPA Air Powered Guns is 1.25 Joules with .30 bbs.
7. Do not move or alter bunkers or obstacles on the battlefield.
8. No smoke bombs allowed indoors. When outdoors only cold burning smoke is allowed.
9. When inside a building your gun must be switched to semi-auto to prevent overshooting.
10. No blind shooting – Look at what you are shooting at.
11. If using a plastic knife do not "stab" anyone. Knife kills must be done by laying the flat side of the knife on the enemy’s shoulder.
12. Yell "surrender" if you come within 10 feet of the opposition who has their back turned to you.
13. Do not jump on or jump off of any building or obstacle.
14. Do not intentionally shoot lights or signs.
15. No fighting, cursing, or physical contact will be tolerated.
16. We recommend that all players be at least 8 years of age or older to play airsoft, but younger players are allowed if they can follow the rules, are ok with getting shot, and if the masks properly fit them.
17. Only 6mm plastic or bio bb’s are allowed to be used.
18. All players occupying a room are eliminated if a grenade goes off in that room.
19. Red dead rags are recommended for eliminated combatants to signify elimination.
20. Since airsoft guns and training knives look realistic we ask that all real weapons (guns, knives) not be brought on the property to prevent any confusion amongst what is real and for airsoft use only.
All Safety Rules must be adhered to. Any violation of safety rules, (i.e., removing masks during games, not using barrel covers, shooting in safe area, etc) may result in ejection from the games, or from our field.
Please refer to an Insane Airsoft employee if you have any questions.
Safety is our #1 priority! If the game is not safe, then the game is not fun. Please respect the safety of all players and observe all safety rules when playing airsoft.
frequently asked questions
Listed below are the most questions we get everyday!
Can I bring my own bb’s?
Yes you can as long as they are plastic. No metal bb’s allowed. All guns must chronograph with .20 bb’s. We have .20, .25, and .28 bb’s available for sale at competitive prices.
What should I wear to play AIRSOFT?
Baggy clothing that is comfortable to run and work out in is the best. Loose fitting pants and shirts tend to absorb the impact of the ball which lessens the sting of getting shot. Most players wear old jeans, sweat pants, or BDUs for their bottoms and long sleeve t-shirts, jackets, or hoodies are great for the upper body. For shoes, old tennis shoes, boots, or cleats work fine, and many players like to wear a beanie or hat for head protection.
How old must I be to play airsoft?
We recommend that all players be at least 12 years old to participate in airsoft games. If you are confident that children younger than 12 will follow the rules, can handle the larger sized guns, will be ok getting shot by higher velocity bb’s, and the safety masks fit them properly they will be allowed to play. We recommend Low Impact Paintball for ages 8-12 and Dart Tag (Nerf) for ages 5-8.
Is airsoft safe?
Actually airsoft is statistically one of the safest sports you can play. Recent studies by independent insurance companies have proven that airsoft is actually safer, based on number of injuries per year, than golf, bowling, and tennis. Just remember to wear your goggles and never point a gun at anyone when not wearing goggles.
Are barrel covers required?
Yes, our insurance requires players to use a barrel blocking device to ensure that players are safe when not on a field.
Do you rent airsoft equipment?
Yes, we rent all the necessary gear and safety equipment. Our rental equipment consists of Tippmann M4 Carbine air powered rifles, and full coverage face masks. Chest protectors can be rented for an additional charge if you want one.
Do you provide concessions at your playing field?
We sell candy bars, chips, and other snacks, as well as water, sodas, and energy drinks.
What is the difference between airsoft and paintball?
Airsoft uses 6mm plastic or biodegradable bb pellets that do not break on impact like a paintball. The guns look realistic and they are true to life scale. Airsoft guns can either run off rechargeable batteries, spring pressure, or “green gas” which is like propane. Being honest and calling “hits” when shot is very important in airsoft because there is no way to tell if someone is marked or shot. Pros to airsoft are that it is not messy, bb’s are very inexpensive since they are just small plastic balls, and the guns look like real firearms. Cons to airsoft are that it requires an honor system to know when someone is hit, it is hard to see the bb’s fly once they leave the barrel of the gun, and the airsoft guns are more difficult to work on than paintball guns. Airsoft guns are also a bit larger and more difficult to handle for smaller kids. We recommend players be at least 12 years old to play airsoft. Both sports are very fun and offer something for everyone.
Does it hurt to get shot?
Most people hardly feel when they get shot due to their adrenaline flowing, but most hits feel like getting popped with a rubber band. If you wear the right clothing that is baggy and thick and protect your hands, head, and neck, you shouldn’t have an issue with it hurting. For paintball rental players we use a slightly smaller ball that has much less impact than the larger high impact paintballs that many people are familiar with. They shoot the same as the larger paintballs but have minimal sting due to the size which makes it fun for everyone. We recommend paintball for ages 8 and up.
Airsoft hits feel very similar to paintball hits at long range but from close range they can sting a bit more since the bb does not break like a paintball. We recommend airsoft for ages 12 and up.
Can I show up to play by myself?
Yes you can. Many players come out by themselves and team up with other players who have come to do the same, as it is a great way to make new friends. If you have never played before you may want to bring a friend, as you will probably have more fun with someone you know, but all players are welcome to come out alone and our friendly staff will be glad to help you find players to team up with.
How do I make a reservation for my group/birthday/etc.?
Just call our Chattanooga retail store at 423-624-2121 and we will get you booked. Prices and information are available on our website in the “Groups” section located in the main menu or at the bottom of the paintball and airsoft information pages on our website.
Are barrel covers/plugs required?
Yes, our insurance requires players to use a barrel blocking device to ensure that players are safe when not on a field. We recommend barrel covers because they attach to the gun and can not be shot out, but barrel plugs are ok as well.
Do you rent paintball equipment?
Yes, we rent all the necessary gear and safety equipment such as guns, tanks and masks. All you need to provide is the clothing you want to play in for the day. We do offer chest protectors as an upgrade rental if you would like to have one of those as well.